- Development of National Collaborative group of vets, human health and environmental sciences experts.
- Curriculum and module development for vets in new focus areas (International trade, emerging diseases, soil and water conservation, social mobilization and service delivery by vets, use of e-commerce services and veterinary extension services, etc.)
- Nationwide directory of vets will be developed.
- Development of national website on One Health by Livestock Departments at provincial level where success stories of vets and other need based data will be shared
- The impact of conference will be assessed by Private sector (Altech).
- Development of policy paper on initiation of new cadre of veterinary Extension in Livestock & Dairy Development departments at National Level.
- Dairy Goat Milk value chain will be explored with engagement of smallholder farming communities in value chains in a better way to improve profitability and hence production